Tuesday, October 20, 2009

6 months going on 7....





Can you believe that I am almost 7 months old already? Mommy says it has gone by fast but I am not so sure. I love exploring my world and now that I am moving around I love to keep mommy and daddy on their toes! My favorite thing to play with is the cords to the computer and the DVD player. I went through really hard time a few months ago when I got my first two teeth and now it seems like I it is coming back to haunt me again, Mommy says I am teething again. Everyday I seem to learn something new some things I enjoy and others Mommy gets upset with me, she says there are some things that just are not met for babies to play with but I am a persistent little guy and just must play with whatever mommy says I shouldn't! I am not quite crawling I get up and rock on my hands and knees but I prefer to do the military crawl as daddy calls it, it is so much easier to move around on my belly the only thing mommy does not like is when I spit up on the kitchen floor, play in it and then mop it up with my clothes! I just do not see what the problem is, I was just playing and I cleaned up my mess all by myself!!! Well now mommy says it is time for a nap so I better go and do what she says I am pretty tired and she seems to know what is best for me!

No comments: