Monday, April 13, 2009

Liam's first Easter


Liam had his first Easter on Sunday, not very eventful for him, long day for mom and dad! We took him to church for the first time and then to my grandparents house for Easter lunch and to meet the great grandparents. He slept most of the day but we had a very long night with a fussy baby! Apparently he does not like to be passed around and when he is he is always fussy at night, it makes for a long night for us.
He is almost 3 weeks old(on wednesday) I can not believe how fast the last few weeks have gone. I am recovering well still sore as expected but I got the ok to start walking and doing light exercise, man it feels good to walk! I can definitely tell when I have done too much though and I have to just sit and ice my incision, ice never felt so good :)

No comments: